Smoking?

You can get patches yes they have been approved as well as the inhalers more recently I believe obviously they would rather nothing but the patches are better than cigerettes - you just need to find something for your hands lol!

What was hard for me was that my OH wanted me to 100% suceed naturally however he couldn't handle me without and things were very stressful for us. With my past its a bit of a joke (not a funny joke) that I was not 100% but at the same time stress badly took over and I was not strong shamefully. Just because you find it hard doesn't mean your proud of yourself and most people do beat them selves up inside but things take over.

Tbh they should take them off the bloody shelves and stop making them that would be best all round and one day they will never exist .. nobody to tell the tale type thing.

With the lights btw you do need willpower too - It does help if you gradually cutting down ...you need to time whan you have one maybe? Not touch one within your time limit use the inbetween time to organise something, have you nap, nip somewhere and take no cigs etc. Keeping busy!

i quit the day i found out i was pregnant... but i was wanting to quit for a while and to be honest i only smoked 5-7 a day so i wasnt a "heavy" smoker. so i think the fact i was pregnant shoved me in the right direction. id never tried patches gum or anythink else because i didnt smoke that much anyway. the only ciggies i miss are the morning and before i go to bed ones.

anyone that berates someone for smoking when pregnant is not being fair i struggled and still am struggling not to go to the corner shop and buy ten and a lighter.

i sympathise with anyone who is cutting down in an attempt to quit. its hard work but youve got to really want to do it.

there is no need for ppl to ram statistics and if you smoke bla bla bla happens, down ppls throats it did nothing for me before i was with child and nothing after it was up to me. the ppl cutting down should be applauded rather than put down for still smoking whilst theyre pregnant. at the end of the day they are trying.

good luck to everyone trying to quit or ppl like me that have stopped but still want one.

xxx

I used to smoke but gave up when I realised what it was doing to ME, I wasnt pregnant at the time and well now I would never go back!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->