Smoking

Rachel

Reaction score
When I found out I was pregnant I gave up smoking straight away with no problems and didn't want a cig through my whole pregnancy or even think about them but since having Kieran I've wanted one :dohh:I haven't had one though because im breastfeeding.

I can't understand how I've gone months not even thinking about or wanting a cig but now I want one :dohh:

I don't want to start smoking again and won't have a cig because of how long I've been without one now but why am I wanting them again now? :hissy:

I would recommend reading the book Allen Carr's easyway to quit smoking, in his book he talks about smoking and helps you to quit step-by-step OR if you already have quit but are wanting one he helps to get you out of the state of mind.

:hugs:
Good luck.

When I found out I was pregnant I gave up smoking straight away with no problems and didn't want a cig through my whole pregnancy or even think about them but since having Kieran I've wanted one :dohh:I haven't had one though because im breastfeeding.

I can't understand how I've gone months not even thinking about or wanting a cig but now I want one :dohh:

I don't want to start smoking again and won't have a cig because of how long I've been without one now but why am I wanting them again now? :hissy:

Willpower will be the biggest key for u hun, my friend is in exactly the same boat!!!!
She is coping with the thoughs well, but it can't be easy. I'm a smoker myself and know i have this to face one day.

As for why you want one now, i have no idea, but perhaps if the craving stays maybe speak to your doc for advice? sorry i can't be any more help hun x

SHOOT you had your baby hehe

:wohoo: Congrats ...none related :blush:

I've fallen back off the smoking wagon.....
Mostly because OH started again last year....being around smokers is the worst for will power.
I have a few until O time BUT realize that smoking will effect my chances for getting pregnant. So no more sneaky smokes for me.......I with OH would quit tho' as I am sure it is going to be a problem on his part for producing good strong sperm.

Good luck to you in your fight against the craving.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->