Snacks?

S

Serene123

Caitlyn gets hungry around 11am, do I give her a snack? If I do, what should I give her?

if summer has a snack she will have something like little bits of banana cut up into little chunks on her tray, or she loves the organix snacks like rice cakes and carrot sticks, a rusk, she also likes to nibble on a stick of celery, sometimes she will have toast. but mainly some soft pieces of fruit or veg to pick at herself xx

Kaya has three meals a day and a few snacks in between. She has a small yogurt, grapes, pears, apples, fruit flakes etc

Do you have lots of baby snacks over there? Here we've got lots of different rusks and finger foods. Otherwise fruite etc is always healthy.

Fruit, breadsticks, toast, yoghurts or maybe a block of cheese.

I've been told not to give her Rusks, so I've been trying to replace them with carrots and stuff. Can I give her veg as snacks? I guess I can :rofl: Sorry

I would give her a snack, we do little crackers, cooked veggies diced, diced fruit...I would do yogurt but he can't have dairy or soy

Jasmine has carrot sticks, grapes, rice cakes, peach slices...

i give leeon toast slices of fruit yogurt and sticks of cheese or rice cakes

Those of you who give grapes....I'm assuming you cut up the grapes right? How does your LO like them?

i too peal them and cut them in half but if i dont peel them he still eats them just spits the skin out lol

toria why cant you give rusks ? sorry to ask but found it funny lol

I give max some fruit or some lil cubes of cheese but its harder for him as hes got not teeth yet

you can get low sugar rusks? once in a while wont hurt leeon has them now and again better than any normal biscuit x

I need to start giving Grace snacks. I gave her some toast but she chewed on it then just mushed the rest of it up then smeared it all over the tray. She sin't really into chewing lumps and swallowing, what's the best snack to give her to encourage her to have lumpy food but that she won't choke on while she's learning?

I've given her raw carrot for her teething. Maybe i'll try that instead

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->