Sneaking back in....

Status
Not open for further replies.

babydevil1989

Reaction score
Hi! I haven't been on b&b for a loooong time but I'm needing some Xmas help and I know all the Xmas crazies live in here!

So presents for a 1 year old who has an older brother so has lots of toys.....I'm stuck with DS2! He loves balls, cars & anything he's not allowed lol xx

Lol, I've got one of those, but mine's a girl and possibly a bit older (18 months). Caught her up on the dining room table today, trying to get at her brother's lego!

Probably a little easier for us, being a girl - although I hate to stereotype, but she is interested in dolls, which Hayden never was particularly, so we have got her a cabbage patch kid newborn doll, and plan to get a nice wooden dolls cot, and maybe a high chair.

Also getting:
Playmobil 123 suburban house and playground sets
Some Duplo
A Beatrix Potter book set (got Hayden the Thomas the Tank Engine ones when he was this age, which he loves). Bargain from The Book People.
A tin tea set

Everything like jigsaw puzzles, shape sorters, musical instruments etc we have loads of already, so just won't bother with 'filler' presents. They don't need loads at this age anyway.

Got a similar problem here, only mine has 3 big brothers and pretty much ALL their old toys. DS4 will be 14 months at Christmas and I'm thinking playmobil 123, the older boys have seen toot toot animals and tell me that ds4 NEEDS them, so they will be going on his list. Books. Replace some of the 'baby, 2 piece puzzles' a toy lawn mower. Just because its something I wanted to get the others but never got round to lol his own little plate, bowl, cup set with whatever character his into nearer the time. New aqua doodle as ours got ruined. toy laptop as he keeps trying to steal ds3s and ds3 still really likes his one. although I've not decided is ds4 should have one or ds3 should have a bigger boy one. Bath toys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back