Sneezing

brownhairedmom

Reaction score
Do your LOs sneeze a lot!? She sneezes 8-10 times a day but never seems to have any other symptoms of a cold. I'm scared she's allergic to something...like our cat!

Lauryn sneezes a lot too-and we don't have a cat! Think the HV told me once that they can get little bits of milk up there nose and that can make them sniffly or sneeze. She seems to like sneezing tho cos she always has a wee smile after it!

yep maddi sneezes sometimes with no other symptoms- though i believe she also sneezes with the sun, exactly the same as her dad! it can get very annoying on holiday with james :dohh: x

Yea Emilia sneezes away on a daily basis, i did ask the doctor at her developmental check and apparently it's just because they are getting used to all the particals in the air.

Caitlyn doesn't sneeze as much as she used to. She used to sneeze all the time

I wondered about this too, Olivia seems to sneeze about 6 times a day, so it's nice to know it's fairly normal!

Yep Hannah does and always has since the hospital :) Drove me up the wall because the MIL kept telling me Hannah was sick when all she was doing was sneezing :wacko:

Sam used to sneeze all the time but doesn't do it so much any more. I think they do it if they get anything up their nose, as Sam used to sneeze big spoonfuls of food all over me if I accidentally got it anywhere near his nose! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->