*snif snif*

suzan

Reaction score
I asked in Yahoo Answers if anyone took 100mg Clomid on the first cycle and conceived on that same cycle and this is what someone answered:

"Yes then my belly burst open and snakes came out and crawled everywhere. It was not very good."

:cry:

I know he or she is an idiot but it scared me! bec I have been really scared about this whole thing :cry:

Suzan, Yahoo Answers is a bunch of complete idiots. You should not even post there, 99% of answers are truly useless.

Suzan, Yahoo Answers is a bunch of complete idiots. You should not even post there, 99% of answers are truly useless.

True! I know this, but sometimes u get "somehow" good answers.. but since I am scared of the whole clomid thing and this answer popped up, it made me scared as it can realize it's bad side effects.

She's an idiot. A lot of the people that answer those questions are children--ignore them :hugs:

Honey lots of people are successful with Clomid. Have you thought of posting a question on an infertility forum? - That way you will get a spectrum of Clomid experiences. The good, the bad and the ugly!
-I've read lots of positive Clomid stories as I frequent infertility forums as I had IVF before I had my son.

Please PM me if you want the link to the site I use.

Honey lots of people are successful with Clomid. Have you thought of posting a question on an infertility forum? - That way you will get a spectrum of Clomid experiences. The good, the bad and the ugly!
-I've read lots of positive Clomid stories as I frequent infertility forums as I had IVF before I had my son.

Please PM me if you want the link to the site I use.

I have been doing some search and yes, tons of successful stories! but hey! I am not infertile.. I conceived twice, and I ovulate too, but doctor wants to make the follicles stronger, etc.
Will PM u to get the link

I have been doing some search and yes, tons of successful stories! but hey! I am not infertile.. I conceived twice, and I ovulate too, but doctor wants to make the follicles stronger, etc.
Will PM u to get the link

I know you are not infertile, but that kind of forum will be where you can find many women in one place who have experience of using Clomid.

https://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a28/RachieH/Graphics/hugs2.gif

What an idiot!! Some people just have too much time!

:hugs:

Sorry someone said that :hugs: That is just stupid that someone would even post that as an answer. It is pointless. :hugs:

Hi there, don't worry. I am also going to be starting on clomid on next cycle! I'm also a bit aprehensive as I hate taking medicines too. I like natural and herbal stuff. But we shall see. I'm sure all will be fine. There are alot of on here who are or will be taking clomid so we can all share our storie tec.:hi:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->