Snow?

A

Amy92x

As much as I'm not a fan of shoveling snow off my car whilst heavily pregnant, I got quite a shock this evening when the temperature gauge driving to pick my OH up said 16*C!! WTF?

I actually had to open the bedroom window when I got home because it was too warm and clammy, and it is DECEMBER!

I'm pretty sure it is the same for the rest of the UK and I can't understand it. Even last year we didn't get snow but the temperatures dropped and stayed low throughout Dec/Jan. So far it has been like summer some days.

Does anybody know what's going on?

The cold will come, December is only technically the start of winter, the later the cold comes to us the later it will hang around!

We have had a couple of days where it was down to zero last week, our boiler broke and it was proper cold. New boiler installed yesterday and don't even need the heating on lol

The cold will come, December is only technically the start of winter, the later the cold comes to us the later it will hang around!

We have had a couple of days where it was down to zero last week, our boiler broke and it was proper cold. New boiler installed yesterday and don't even need the heating on lol
Typical isn't it?

The one day it was a bit icy a couple of weeks back I was driving an old VW Golf for the day which had absolutely no grip, and as soon as the Land Rover came back so did the heat.

I never recall December being overly cold here. Christmas has always been spent going out on bikes and fairly mild. Gets cold in February though. Im south coast near Southampton x

Our heating is on at various points throughout the day and has been since early November, the house loses heat like nobody's business!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->