Snow!

Miss_Bump

Reaction score
Yippee!!

Snow is forecast here in the southeast in Surrey woo hoo!

Who else is EXCITED?!

I would be excited if we had any - as would my 4 yo. It's doubtful we'll get any though where we are, we rarely do. Nov 2010 we actually had snow that lasted a couple of days but that is unusual.

It doesn't half annoy me though when they do the weather forecast - we seem to live in no-mans land so you never know what we're actually going to get.

Im southeast too were predicted it tomorrow i think, I dontt mind snow its the ice i hate.
Would like to see my LO's face as he hasnt seen the snow yet :)

bleugh no. i think its just gonna miss where i am thankfully. snow has no place this side of christmas!

I would be... but I am not. I have been stuck inside all day.
I live in Denver and I currently have 17" on my deck. Apparently the snow isn't going to stop until 5pm tomorrow. Yikes!

I am getting mad cabin fever!! It is pretty to keep my windows open and watch the snow fall though. Its the big chunky/wet snow so its really pretty.

I am in Surrey too :) yes we are forecast it for Saturday night around 6pm onwards. Be quite heavy too, apparently!

Yay!

I hate the ice too tho and summermommy 17"? That's crazy!

Jakesmummy where are you :)

App on my due hit 12pm.
I hope.so i REALLY want some.
It dont even.feel like weve had xmas just.

I hate the snow most of the time,I just never feel safe.We are forecast some up North today too :dohh:

We are forecast heavy snow for tonight over here in east anglia .. I love how pretty it is, but its a pain in the butt once it turns all icy x

It better not snow, makes my job 10x harder :growlmad: x

we are expecting heavy snow tonight in London from about 9pm all thru the night, a bit worried about trains around London as my OH is up in Liverpool for a stag do and I want him to be able to get home tomorrow evening!

We were meant to get some, the temp here had dropped to -3 yesterday but when I got up this morning it had been raining all night :(

So it's safe to say no snow here x

Surrey here, still waiting for this snow though.
Although snow normaly turns into slug and ice and ends up with me on my butt for the fourth time in a day.

We did have some, walked into town and on way back heavy snowflakes began to fall when walking in the park, it was so pretty :happydance: I love it, shame the bloody rain has started now though so it'll just be ice later :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->