snowed in and have 38 week appointment today!!!! **UPDATED WITH PHOTOS OF SNOW :) **

i didnt make it no guys my wheels just kept spinning and spinning.
xxx

owwwww :( why wont it snow here boooo! :) 'immmm dreaming of a whiteeeeeee xmasssss' hehe that was me singing btw :D xx

Yay for the snow :) I love it lol.Its snowing here but not really heavy although it has layed.Sorry about your appointment though :( xxx

i am a bit scared as wouldnt be able to get to hospital if i needed to go if in labour!

Hope it dont snow on xmas day as mine and my husbands life wouldnt be worth living if we didnt make it to his mums on xmas day!

Aww - fingers crossed you'd be okay when you went into labour. I think if it was heavy snow and you were in late labour, you could call an ambulance. That would be classed as an emergency plus the midwife will always come to you somehow!

I'd say snowing xmas day is a great thing - a totally unavoidable situation that will get you out of the inlaws with a very ligit reason too. Would she risk your unborn childs life just so you had xmas dinner with her!! :hugs:

XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->