Snugglenest

Amby is actually out of business now https://www.ambybaby.com/ :( I was looking at their site hoping to get a new mattress for ours. Maybe you can still get them from the uk site?
Lucy doesn't so much care for her hammock, but then she doesn't seem to like anything but cosleeping. :wacko:

Amby is actually out of business now https://www.ambybaby.com/ :( I was looking at their site hoping to get a new mattress for ours. Maybe you can still get them from the uk site?
Lucy doesn't so much care for her hammock, but then she doesn't seem to like anything but cosleeping. :wacko:

Wow, I didn't know that! Such a shame, what's all that about? I hope it wasn't down to the scare earlier this year where some parents totally mis-used the hammock, and it tragically ended in 2 babies dying :cry:

The Amby UK site still seems to be active, though I'd imagine that once their current stock runs out they won't have anymore. That's so sad. Hrrm, maybe I shouldn't have sold mine! If something random happens and we have another baby in the future, getting another one might be tricky now :dohh:

LO hated being swaddled but he loves being rocked and worn and such so i just know he would have loved a hammock! He used to fall asleep in the car seat (in the travel system and the car) and in any carrier and of course rocked in my arms, in rocking chair thingys. I never bothered with a swing either and i wish i had! i tried not to buy a bunch of "unnecesary" stuff when i was pregnant, oh well, i dot mind being with him while he sleeps!

Pops, if she likes to stretch the snugglenest may not be for her, hunter likes to stretch and he used to wake himself up by punching the hard sides and poor thing would try to snuggle in to me and end up snuggled up to a hard bed :(

i liked my snuggle nest - i just used to pull the mattress down (and her) to feed and pull her back up once asleep - i liked knowing i want going to squash her! lol

Ava always hated being swaddled and stuff too but loved the snugglenest, she wasnt squished or restriced i thought it was quite roomy? she slept like a starfish in it ha ha

Kiddicare sell the Amby nature nests :) Thats where we got ours... This baby had better like it :haha:

Blob, even if your baby doesn't get on with it, you'll be able to make around 90% of what you paid back. We sold ours on Ebay and got back what we paid for it :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->