So About Progesterone

plerosei

Reaction score
I'm in the midst of my 2nd IUI cycle (the first was a dud). During my last go around, my progesterone at 7dpiui was 13. I had every symptom in the book!

This month, my progesterone is 25.1 at 7dpiui.

#1 Is it normal for progesterone levels to jump around so drastically?

#2 Why would I have no symptoms this month when my progesterone is so high?

I have very, very little hope of a bfp, but I'm still going for it.

At least from what I've heard--I can't say from personal experience because before this cycle, the only times I've had progesterone monitoring done I was anovulatory--every cycle is different, and progesterone levels can vary drastically from one cycle to another, and it can affect you in totally different ways depending on EXACTLY when you O, the hormone level in relation to other hormone levels, etc. I definitely wish we could know exactly what was going on in our bodies at every moment when we wanted to! So don't count yourself out *just* because of a lack of symptoms. My friend who is due next week always had pretty intense 2ww symptoms every cycle even with lower P4 levels UNTIL the cycle she got her BFP, in which she had almost none. It's what makes symptom-spotting before missing AF so uncertain and unpredictable. I'm still doing it anyway along with everyone here of course :), just because it gives me an outlet for the anxiety. My P4 was also 25 this cycle at 7dpo, and I have almost every symptom in the book, so I'm almost expecting AF to show up and dash all my hopes...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->