So....advice?

cowboys angel

new mama & wife and ttc#2
Reaction score
Here's the thing.

We are trying for baby #2. We have an almost 6 month old, but now I'm on a 'baby time limit' so we're trying now instead of after baby is a year old.

Aaaand...I'm 10 days late...

DH knows, and when I mentioned testing a few days ago, he said to wait til Friday....

But...if I am...I wanted to think of a cute way to surprise him....

So do I wait til Friday and do it like he wanted me to, and risk him being there when I test, or do I run down the street to buy a test when he's gone this evening, take a test, and that way I have a couple days to think of a cute way to tell him?

Oh oh oh oh oh run as fast as you can haahaaaaahaaaaaa.Awe im sending you tonnes of baby dust hun:)I have a great feeling about this eeeekkkkkkk!!!!!!!

Hahaha thanks... I'm really crossing my fingers. I don't really 'feel' pregnant...but I didn't know I was pregnant til 2 months in with our daughter, didn't have any symptoms til almost 2 moths in, so....

GAH I'm really crossing my fingers cuz I only have til February or March....

Aweeeeeeeee im praying hun:).Sending you tonnes of Lucky Irish Dust xox

Woo! Lucky Irish dust!

I'm really crossing my fingers here... Gotta wait til DH gets home from picking up my SD, and then takes her to see his parents...

TEST!! I don't know how you've waited this long, lol

Lots of baby dust!

LOL ladies.... My DH called me and said he was picking up Evie (SD) and then going to his parents.....but my LO is asleep! GAH!

I finally got LO up and walked out the door to go to the store, and my DH and SD were coming up the stairs...

Gunna get a test while DH is working tomorrow

Okay hubby's at work. When baby gets up, I'm gonna feed her breakfast, and then RUN to the store. Lol.

To be updated shortly!

WELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL????????????????????????????????????????Your killing me lol

ohhhh............ im stalking now too!
fingers crossed for you xx

New stalker! :D Fingers crossed it's good news for you! x

Haha sorry, we had to go get my SD and then go to MIL's house to meet some random old relatives?

It looked like it started to go positive....and then was negative. So I'm retesting in the morning but not holding my breath.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->