So after my thread about what she can have Caitlin had ...

Thanks girls

Im going to look over this thread better later on but I have some vague suggestions.

I'm going to give her mash and sausages tonight :D And a little gravey. She does like tommy sauce I think.

Mervs Mum - what sauces? Jars? I do make home made spaggy sauce etc but not all the time and well time is not something I have very much of atm. Its like night before I know it when it feels about 4 so Im all over the place.

I must go look LOL

Pricey?

She had sausage mash and gravy today!! :D

£1-2 depending on the type. I love the bolognese and at least you know theres no additives etc in them and they count for 1 veg portion.

Pricey when your talking one a day but yoru right about the additives etc this is why I stuck to jars not only was it slightly lazy that I admit but I knew it was better for her and its always pissed me off she won't take milk so didn't want her to be junk only kid - if you get me. Pregnancy did it mainly though but its defo time to move on from these. I bought a few bits and a few toddler trays instead of jars for convenience on bad days thats all.

I get what you mean:) They are useful for busy days etc and its much better to have a ready meal/jar than just toast/other snacky foods as its getting them used to meals. I know Asda does them a bit cheaper, not sure how much they are or how well the variety is I've only seen the pasta and meatballs one xx

Are they in the normal fridges and freezes then?!

In M&S they are in the normal fridges next to their count on us ready meals. In Asda they're in the fridges but not sure where/what next to as the one I got was on the edge fridges on special offer so probably also with the adult ready meals xx

I'd pick up jars for pasta sauces. Annabel Karmal do some ready made meals - I dunno how much they are but they will deffo be like a grown up jar with all the necessary in it IYKWIM.

X

i wish maddi could try a chip :blush: silly potato intolerance, will eventually reintroduce it but don't want to make her poorly! so glad shes enjoying her new foods wobbles, i'm def. going to try pizza!

i cant wait to get to this stage again i remember it with dylan! He always loved anything edible :dohh: but hes a big lad!!!
mine love putting bits of ham and stuff on pizzas and ''helping'' now!!

The kids meals in asda are beside the rest of the adult ready meals. Last time I check the offer for 3 for £3..that was a while ago though x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->