so ANGRY with my doctors!!!! *update page 1*

kelly2903

mum2princess an expectin
Reaction score
so i thought, i still had problems with blood, due to dodgy periods.

well i made an appiontment to see my doctor today at 4.30.....
i had some blood results that had been taken at my postnatal check up when lilly was 8 weeks old, this was to check if i was still anemic?

no one ever got back to me about this, and tbh i had totally forgot about,
until my recent dodgy periods then i thought i should ask to see the results,

so i ask to see them today, and they show up on the screen as
*ABNORMAL RESULTS*

that is exactly how they showed up, i was mortified that no body saw this as an issue, and didnt think to maybe call me about the matter:hissy::hissy::hissy:

So the dr turns to me an goes OH THEY ARE ABNORMAL! like f**king der i can see that how one of your colleges failed to notice the red capitals im unsure. :dohh:

so now i have to go back on tuesday for more bloods taking and my colesterol AAARRRGGGGHHHH :cry:

and im now also shitting it cause i did the worse thing when i was pregnant and googled it!

so in google the worse things show up cause of high platelets

lukeamia :cry:
cancer:cry:

it wasnt concerned when i was pregnant becasue the hospital said must just be pregnancy related! obviously not!

now im also stressin my head out, so what if its cancer..... this could of been digonosed last year when them may 2008 results came back abnormal,

and if it is cancer it might have got worse now, and they might not be able to do any thing STUPID FUCKING DOCTERS IM SO ANGRY, AND STRESSED AND GOD KNOWS WAT ELSE RIGHT NOW MY HEAD IS UP MY ARSE.

i know i shouldnt think like that but its kind of hard not to!:cry:

On a pos note, i did find that it could just be my spleen that isnt working propper or a bleed internally that is causing them to raise oh i really dont no
just no im now shitting my self, i have a beautiful almost 11month old daughter who needs a mummy, and...................... im so not gonna write that:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

UPDATE

got my blood results back, all is good, my platelets have returned to normal, 435 is the count :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

but i have high colesterol :rofl: im bloody 8stone wet through:rofl:
have a bmi of 20, and i dont own a deep fat fryer, only cook with olive oil, i use flora butter, so its a total baffel to me. :rofl:

but any way im now on a healthy eating diet which is not gonna be very difficult as its pretty much wat i eat anyhow???/:dohh:

i return to the dr's in 3 months for a fasting blood test to see how the colesterol is then! :sleep::sleep:

Hun try not to worry - I know its hard but it does take a while for your iron levels to go back to normal especially if you were anemic during your pregnancy - I'm sure thats all it is good luck for your tests :hugs:

:hugs: I hope everything goes well for you hun :hugs:

Hun try not to worry - I know its hard but it does take a while for your iron levels to go back to normal especially if you were anemic during your pregnancy - I'm sure thats all it is good luck for your tests :hugs:

thanks my iron levels came bk fine on my postnatal bloods, it was my clotting factor that was abnornal and my white blood cells, they are like i have an infection, but from wat i no i dont.

hi hun
try not to worry too much :hug:
hope everything works out ok for u x

:hugs:

huni it could have been pregnancy related but maybe your body hadn't had time to put it right by the 8 week blood test? Or it could be something completely random and it's sorted itself out.

Thinking of you xx

:hugs:

huni it could have been pregnancy related but maybe your body hadn't had time to put it right by the 8 week blood test? Or it could be something completely random and it's sorted itself out.

Thinking of you xx

thanks guys i had my blood test on tuesday, the daft nurse asked ME how she checks my colestarol.............. "your the nurse luv" :dohh:

any way i shoud get my results in the morning, or friday, so i will date on then.
thanks for keeping me in your thoughts. xxxxxx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->