So Annoyed!! (and a bit of good news too!)

moomoo

Mumma to 2 & 1 in heaven!
Reaction score
Ive just had a phone call from my doctors to say the bloods i gave on monday had my wrong date of birth on them!!! So now i have to have them redone and now they cant fit me in until the 20th!!!!which then means taking more time off work - when i dont want them knowing just yet!! grrr :hissy:

On a lighter note, i got my dating/nuchal scan date through for 27th of April...(shocked as i was told it could be up to 14 weeks!!) i will be 12+1 (if i can get that far!!)

Sorry for the rant :blush:

Oh god how could they have your wrong date of birth on them thats rubbish and the 20th is ages away to!!!
Glad you got your scan appt through though thats good news and its good at 12+1 we have ours earlier up here my dating scan is anywhere between 8 and 12 weeks i have mine when i will be just over 9 weeks.
:hug:

Oh what a pain in the bum! But good news on the scan! xxx

Im going to feel like a pin cushion soon, think i'm gunna have to have some taken on the 28th too for screening stuff!! xx

that's good news about the scan, but rubbish about the bloods. 20th isn't too far away, i'm sure it'll fly by hun xx

Really crappy about the mistake with the bloods :hissy: But glad you got your scan date through :happydance:

Awww my moobags thats rubbish!! but if they knew it was ur bloods and it was just a simple mistake how come they still couldnt use them? blidy daft eh!!!! im sick of having my blood took, like a pin cushion lol!!! u poor lil thing but fantastic news about the scan!! WOOOOOOP soo pleased for u hunny!! love ya xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

that takes the piss .... o well jus another 10days not long now whoop whoop :happydance: untill you see you lil sticky baby on that screen all fine and dandy ...
i cnt wait for my 12 weeeks scan on the 21st arrggghhhh im soo nervouse but exited too :dance::yipee::headspin::wohoo:

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->