So Annoyed!! (and a bit of good news too!)

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by moomoo, Apr 9, 2009.

1. moomoo

moomoo Mumma to 2 & 1 in heaven!

Ive just had a phone call from my doctors to say the bloods i gave on monday had my wrong date of birth on them!!! So now i have to have them redone and now they cant fit me in until the 20th!!!!which then means taking more time off work - when i dont want them knowing just yet!! grrr :hissy:

On a lighter note, i got my dating/nuchal scan date through for 27th of April...(shocked as i was told it could be up to 14 weeks!!) i will be 12+1 (if i can get that far!!)

Sorry for the rant :blush:

2. babybuffy84

babybuffy84 Happy new mummy :)

Oh god how could they have your wrong date of birth on them thats rubbish and the 20th is ages away to!!!
    Glad you got your scan appt through though thats good news and its good at 12+1 we have ours earlier up here my dating scan is anywhere between 8 and 12 weeks i have mine when i will be just over 9 weeks.
    :hug:

3. booflebump

booflebump Mummy to Toby

Oh what a pain in the bum! But good news on the scan! xxx

4. moomoo

moomoo Mumma to 2 & 1 in heaven!

Im going to feel like a pin cushion soon, think i'm gunna have to have some taken on the 28th too for screening stuff!! xx

5. third time

third time Well-Known Member

that's good news about the scan, but rubbish about the bloods. 20th isn't too far away, i'm sure it'll fly by hun xx

6. Rebaby

Rebaby Mama to 2 boys

Really crappy about the mistake with the bloods :hissy: But glad you got your scan date through :happydance:

7. tootsy1987

tootsy1987 Abbi and Alfie - My World

Awww my moobags thats rubbish!! but if they knew it was ur bloods and it was just a simple mistake how come they still couldnt use them? blidy daft eh!!!! im sick of having my blood took, like a pin cushion lol!!! u poor lil thing but fantastic news about the scan!! WOOOOOOP soo pleased for u hunny!! love ya xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

8. jessica rabbi

jessica rabbi Well-Known Member

that takes the piss .... o well jus another 10days not long now whoop whoop :happydance: untill you see you lil sticky baby on that screen all fine and dandy ...
    i cnt wait for my 12 weeeks scan on the 21st arrggghhhh im soo nervouse but exited too :dance::yipee::headspin::wohoo:

:hug: