So Annoyed! UTI while TTC??

sara1983

Reaction score
This has probably been asked on here before but....

Currently CD10 and diagnosed with a UTI today. Going on a prescription that is safe while TTC and PG, but just wondering if the UTI will affect when I ovulate and if it's still okay to DTD??

I don't think we would be able to do it tonight anyway since I'm in so much pain, but I've had these before and usually the pain subsides after 24 hours on the antibiotics.

Has anyone had any experience or advice on this? I just don't want the month to go to waste!!

I couldn't say absolutely for sure, but I have a chronic bladder condition and get very frequent UTIs and managed to conceive. And I get them very often like once every month or two. I don't see why it would affect when you ovulate - and it's fine to dtd as long as you feel it's completely fine. Don't do it if you're sore! And if you do do it, make sure you go to the toilet before and after

Thank you for your response. I think part of the problem is that I like to lie down after for at least 20 mins...but you are right, it shouldn't affect ovulation. Will try to get back in the saddle so to speak when I get my positive OPK.

I am ovulating like right now and have a UTI right now :( Just started antibiotics today. It sucks, doesn't it? I'm too sore to dtd and scared of making it worse since I had blood in my pee this morning :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->