So annoyed with SKY

mumandco

Reaction score
Last month I changed the payment date from the 18th to the 28th,on the 28th they took the money.
I've woken up this morning and they've taken £67 from my bank!! Payment isn't due until the 28th and it says that when I login to my sky account!

So so annoyed have to wait for oh to wake up to phone them as the account is in his name but the money is taken from my bank. Im livid I'm going to have to wait however long it's going to take to get my money back now

That's crap, I hope he kicks up a fuss with them and gets it sorted xx

They have done this before with me, I kicked up a right ho ha and got the money back in my account by the next day.

V xxx

That's bad! I've never had a money problem with sky but my friends did - They were being charged £80 extra every month that they didn't notice to begin with they thought it was just for their phone bill when they noticed a few months later that it wasn't the phone bill..They rang them and they said because they had unplugged the phone line from the Sky box they were charged so much a day until it was plugged back in. She played merry hell to them and got every penny back. Good luck hope they give you the money back!x

Oh phoned them they jus gave an apology even though oh kicked up a fuss obviously not enough money should be in account within 5 days

That's bad! I've never had a money problem with sky but my friends did - They were being charged £80 extra every month that they didn't notice to begin with they thought it was just for their phone bill when they noticed a few months later that it wasn't the phone bill..They rang them and they said because they had unplugged the phone line from the Sky box they were charged so much a day until it was plugged back in. She played merry hell to them and got every penny back. Good luck hope they give you the money back!x

I had this. I had multi room.. Their phone lines malfunctioned and they tried to double our bill rather than send out an engineer! Safe to say I kicked up a massive fuss! X

Oh phoned them they jus gave an apology even though oh kicked up a fuss obviously not enough money should be in account within 5 days

At least they are refunding it. I'd just keep a close eye on it from now on!x

I had this. I had multi room.. Their phone lines malfunctioned and they tried to double our bill rather than send out an engineer! Safe to say I kicked up a massive fuss! X

I've got multiroom and my phone line isn't plugged in upstairs because I don't have one - I have the plug for it but it's never been wired up :shrug: but I've never been charged anything thankfully

Quite lucky , i did love my multi room :) I left in the end but I really want to go back! Can't get virgin as we're a new build :( x

Quite lucky , i did love my multi room :) I left in the end but I really want to go back! Can't get virgin as we're a new build :( x

I wanted Virgin I wanted Tivo but I'm a new build and can't get it in my area and I rang them they said usually the install it all before they build the houses so that it's available so if I don't have it by now it will never be available :( x

Really?! that's awful! our house was built 9 years ago now (lived here for three) And Virgin have done roadwords near us three times. They keep telling us it'll be around 12 months until we have the correct fibre-optics. Our internet speed is only up to 5MB too until next year - Which for a computing student is awful.

Ah well, I'll probably go back to sky. I didn't watch TV much before, but now I'm addicted to Netflix. Now I have LO i'm sat in a lot with him, so no TV is just not fun! Hopefully they'll decide to put in some Fibre-Optics around you too for it. Sad as it sounds, I miss Jeremy Kyle and my soaps. ! :( x

This ia probably too laye bit under the direct debit guarentee ur bank and call the money bak any way.. If there is a dd go in the same day the banked i qorked in till recently cut off was 3so chek withur bank so if it happens again dnt forget tht!

Last month I changed the payment date from the 18th to the 28th,on the 28th they took the money.
I've woken up this morning and they've taken £67 from my bank!! Payment isn't due until the 28th and it says that when I login to my sky account!

So so annoyed have to wait for oh to wake up to phone them as the account is in his name but the money is taken from my bank. Im livid I'm going to have to wait however long it's going to take to get my money back now
mo

How much do they normally take out on the 18th? U will pay more as u av to pay for them extra 10 days to

They done something similair to me before but instead of repaying me my money they just credited it to my account :wacko: I was sooo cross!

That sucks. We had to pay double last month, it's normally £68 for us and they took two months out at £136!!!

They wanted to credit our account but oh told them that how were we meant to live for the rest of the week without our money lol we were fine it was spare money but Thats not the point. Hopefully the money will be back in my bank soon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->