So Anxious......

cparks1

Reaction score
Hello all, today is the day that we hear the baby's heart beat. My appointment is at 4:00 (the end of the day). I'm 13 weeks today. I can't wait to hear our baby's heart beat, I think it will be so exciting and will make everything more real. Everyone keeps telling me that they think we are going to hear 2 heart beats (I'm only hoping for one). My hubby's grandma is an identical twin, no one else in the family has had twins yet, and we're one of the last couples to have a baby. I'm a little nervous, but I'm just hoping that the baby is healthy, that is all I care about. I haven't even had an ultra sound yet, my doc said I don't get one till 20 weeks (you can tell the sex by then). I'm hoping he will give us one today as we listen to the heart beat, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

How exciting, we heard our babies heartbeat for the first time last week, its a magical moment. Hope everything goes well xXx

You must be so excited good luck I hope you get a scan today xx

So sorry, I missed this post....how did your scan go babe? x

Yes how did it go?!? They didn't let me hear heartbeat at my scan but my MW said on my next visit in a couple of weeks she will let me hear it then.

Yes how did it go?!? They didn't let me hear heartbeat at my scan but my MW said on my next visit in a couple of weeks she will let me hear it then.

Unless they have that feature on a scan they will use a doppler, but will not do this until 16 weeks as the baby is still low down in the pelvis. Gives you something to look forward to tho ;) x

Just wondering how you got on?? Let me know xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"