So bl**dy angry!

LuckyYem

mum to 2 beautiful girls
Reaction score
Just a rant because I don't know what else to do! I'm recovering from a hysterectomy and I am 3 weeks post op so I have my mum coming round every day to help with the girls'. She was just leaving to take dd1 to school and found a note on my door step that says

"Stop leaving your rubbish (items that fall out of YOUR car) in the road you will be reported and dropping litter carries an £80 FINE"

With the letter there is a Tommee Tippee cup wrapper and a fruit shoot bottle. I'm fuming it is NOT my rubbish! Yes my car is a dustbin on wheels but we never throw rubbish in the street for one what does that teach dd1? And secondly we have to live here too! And thirdly we don't have the cup the wrapper is from! My girls' both drink out of normal cups. We live in a flat that is a small block with 4 flats in it. I just rang dh in tears (pathetic I know but as I said I'm still recovering from major surgery!) My guess is it belongs to my neighbour and they heard my kids and assumed this was our crap! We have had nothing but hassle with our neighbours since they moved in approx 3 months ago and they are moving out soon.

Sorry for the rant but it has really pi**ed me off!

People can be so passive aggressive some times! I would just ignore it, if you get another one I would send a note to all your neighbours saying you don't know who sent the letter but they have the wrong house.

I know I guess its just frustration. We have lived here with no problems for 2 years. Dh said he's going to knock on doors until he finds the person who left it and return the rubbish to them lol. The thing is I understand their point maybe if they had knocked the door and spoken with me I could have pointed them in the right direction, but now I'm pi**ed off, their pi**ed off and the person who is doing it will just carry on :grr:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->