So blessed! From MC to baby!

armychica - woo hoo... congrats to you too!! We'll have to keep track of each other. This is my first and I have NO CLUE what I am doing. Any advice???... feel free to send my way.:hugs:

https://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w11/joyfulpsalmist/Congratulations/congratsBFP.gif

congrat hun and lots of sticky dust for you!!! xx

armychica - woo hoo... congrats to you too!! We'll have to keep track of each other. This is my first and I have NO CLUE what I am doing. Any advice???... feel free to send my way.:hugs:

This is my second- did you book your appointment already?

AshleyNicole - I figured we would be due around the same time. How are you feeling? I'm freaking out because I don't feel anything:nope: Maybe a little nauseas after I start eating or when I lay down for bed.

Armychica - I called the MD today... he wanted me to wait for 3 weeks!! I was shocked. I'm sure this is probably normal but I am overly anxious given what happened last month. I told him and he said he could send me for bloodwork so that's what I did today. I have to go again on Wed. and hopefully the hcg level will double. I just need that peace of mind. It won't alleviate all my worries but without having any symptoms I would just like to know. When is your appointment?

Congratulations - I am so pleased for you. I had a prev m/c too and I know that you are feeling scared but everything is going to be just fine.

:hugs:

Armychica - I called the MD today... he wanted me to wait for 3 weeks!! I was shocked. I'm sure this is probably normal but I am overly anxious given what happened last month. I told him and he said he could send me for bloodwork so that's what I did today. I have to go again on Wed. and hopefully the hcg level will double. I just need that peace of mind. It won't alleviate all my worries but without having any symptoms I would just like to know. When is your appointment?

Wow- wait?
my 2nd appointment/ultrasound is in 4 weeks.
I went for my first on Friday had an ultrasound done and then had 2 blood draws already.
First on Saturday 14 DPO - hCG 51 Progesterone 14.2
Second today 16 DPO - hCG 169.

I am sorry he is making you wait so long - that sucks.

Congrats! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months.

Congratulations and sticky dust to you hun, I think we will be going through the same feelings as i am a similar position.
x

congratulations wishing you a happy and healthy 9months xx

Congrats hun! I had a MC back in August of 08' and I got pregnant three months later and as you can see in my siggie all worked out good! :happydance: So try not to stress and worry too much sweetie! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->