SO broody, should I try and have a baby?

Status
Not open for further replies.

gingerbeer.

Reaction score
I am 19 years old, in a long term and very committed relationship.
me and my boyfriend talk about having a baby lots, we always look forward to the future and think that we could have a baby whenever, it would just be a little harder if we have one now.

I am extremely broody constantly at the moment, and am unsure what to do :/
My boyfriend has said that it is my choice if I want to stop the pill and that he doesn't mind either way.

I got my period today and I have not been more upset.

Help!!

There is NEVER a "Right time" to have a child. Ever.

That being said, my boy and I were together 3 months before we started TTC our first, and if I had it to do over, I wouldn't have done it that way in the least (That being said, I love my little one to bits <3 ) . You think you're ready, but you're not.

We weren't out of the partying and hanging out phase at all, or even the getting to know each other very well stage, and it was a horrible shock, and I kind of feel deprived of that stage of my life (Not that the partying is a necessary stage, but that it would have been nice) . My advice is to wait, honestly. Wait until you've had your fun, and achieved your goals in life that you wanted, you'll know when. I thought I wanted a child, that it would just enhance our relationship, and it ended up making us almost get a divorce, so... Just think long and hard about how much it will stress out your relationship and make sure it's strong enough before you even think about it.

Haha my partying days were long gone by the time I fell pregnant :)

If its what you want, do it!

Btw this section is only for if your pregnant, but there's a trying to conceive section and a waiting to try section :)

Thank you very much!

I have also posted it there to see, im all new to this :)

I think I'm going to talk to my boyfriend more, we do discuss it a lot but it will be a strain but he feels it would make us better and so do I but it is a massive life changing decisions!

I'm glad you both feel you made the right one :)

At the end of the day its a very personal decision that only you can answer

Thank you very much!

I have also posted it there to see, im all new to this :)

I think I'm going to talk to my boyfriend more, we do discuss it a lot but it will be a strain but he feels it would make us better and so do I but it is a massive life changing decisions!

I'm glad you both feel you made the right one :)

That is the absolute wrong reason to have a child. Like I said, we thought it would just enhance our relationship, and it ended up almost making us have a divorce. If your relationship is on the rocks before you're even TTC, don't bring a baby into that :\

Choosing to keep my baby completely destroyed my relationship with my boyfriend of over 2 years. Having a baby is much more than anyone could ever imagine, so make sure you are both 1000% sure before you make this life changing decision. Good luck with whatever you decide!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...-pregnancy-only-guidelines-using-section.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"