So confused about my dates, help!

Saara82

Reaction score
Hi girls,

Im so confused i got my bfp on the 19th july on the day of my expected period. The last time i dtd was on the 3rd of july. During my early scan yesterday with my obstetrican because of a high risk pregnancy she measured me as being 5w 3d. Im pretty sure i was 6w 4d. Has it stopped growing?
They told me to come back in 2 weeks for another scan and im worried. Does it mean i got the strong bfp at 10dpo or less im soo confused.

Hi hun being a week out in the beginning is normal, baby is so small they can quite often get the measurement off slightly, was in my case anyway at 7+4 baby measured 6+6, and did eventually catch up. Did they see a heartbeat? Not to worry if they didn't, around 6 or 7 weeks is normal. I got a bfp at 9dpo this time around so you could have very well implanted a bit later than you thought making you a week out. Good luck at your next scan and congratulations, I wouldn't worry for now :)

It's often normal to be a week out early on. I went for a scan at 7 weeks and it put me at only 6 weeks. I then went for a scan at 12 weeks and found out I was actually 13 weeks. I wouldn't worry and hopefully everything will be fine at your next scan :)

Thanks for the reassurance HLx and Bevzii much appreciated. They didnt see a heartbeat, they did say it was too small to see anything really. So im really hoping to see a heartbeat in 2 weeks.

I went for a scan yesterday and I thought I was 6 weeks 2 days but they told me 5 weeks 5 days. They didn't seem worried though. I personally am going for another scan in two weeks because I want reassurance following a mmc. From all I've read and heard, a few days or a week at this early stage is common and not usually an issue at all.

Oh ok Rose thanks. I hope you get to hear a heartbeat in two weeks too. Its pretty nerve racking until you hear a heartbeat. To top it off my symptoms dont seem too bad at all no sickness or anything. All i can do is hope and pray. Thanks again everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->