So confused about my dates, help!

Saara82

Reaction score
Hi girls,

Im so confused i got my bfp on the 19th july on the day of my expected period. The last time i dtd was on the 3rd of july. During my early scan yesterday with my obstetrican because of a high risk pregnancy she measured me as being 5w 3d. Im pretty sure i was 6w 4d. Has it stopped growing?
They told me to come back in 2 weeks for another scan and im worried. Does it mean i got the strong bfp at 10dpo or less im soo confused.

Hi hun being a week out in the beginning is normal, baby is so small they can quite often get the measurement off slightly, was in my case anyway at 7+4 baby measured 6+6, and did eventually catch up. Did they see a heartbeat? Not to worry if they didn't, around 6 or 7 weeks is normal. I got a bfp at 9dpo this time around so you could have very well implanted a bit later than you thought making you a week out. Good luck at your next scan and congratulations, I wouldn't worry for now :)

It's often normal to be a week out early on. I went for a scan at 7 weeks and it put me at only 6 weeks. I then went for a scan at 12 weeks and found out I was actually 13 weeks. I wouldn't worry and hopefully everything will be fine at your next scan :)

Thanks for the reassurance HLx and Bevzii much appreciated. They didnt see a heartbeat, they did say it was too small to see anything really. So im really hoping to see a heartbeat in 2 weeks.

I went for a scan yesterday and I thought I was 6 weeks 2 days but they told me 5 weeks 5 days. They didn't seem worried though. I personally am going for another scan in two weeks because I want reassurance following a mmc. From all I've read and heard, a few days or a week at this early stage is common and not usually an issue at all.

Oh ok Rose thanks. I hope you get to hear a heartbeat in two weeks too. Its pretty nerve racking until you hear a heartbeat. To top it off my symptoms dont seem too bad at all no sickness or anything. All i can do is hope and pray. Thanks again everyone.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->