So confused about my symptoms

Scottish mum

Reaction score
I know this is probably posted time and time again but I just want to vent.

I'm due my period in about 7-8 days but the last week or so ive not felt myself, ive had a windy tummy it's bloated I actually struggle to do my trousers up! Sore boobs, period like cramps and cramping in my lower back!
I've also got a whitefish discharge which ive not had since my lo! I feel so pregnant but I'm also consious that period cramps feel very similar!

I've posted before a few days ago but everything is more intense now including my cramping which is ontop of my vagina if that makes sense!! But I can't test until next week im feeling very anxious! This was not planned but I now feel like I really want this to be positive!

Sorry no point to this other than to hear your experiences! Did you get signs? I can't recall what it was like with lo xx

I know this is probably posted time and time again but I just want to vent.

I'm due my period in about 7-8 days but the last week or so ive not felt myself, ive had a windy tummy it's bloated I actually struggle to do my trousers up! Sore boobs, period like cramps and cramping in my lower back!
I've also got a whitefish discharge which ive not had since my lo! I feel so pregnant but I'm also consious that period cramps feel very similar!

I've posted before a few days ago but everything is more intense now including my cramping which is ontop of my vagina if that makes sense!! But I can't test until next week im feeling very anxious! This was not planned but I now feel like I really want this to be positive!

Sorry no point to this other than to hear your experiences! Did you get signs? I can't recall what it was like with lo xx

Hey, personally I wouldn't think it is pregnancy related, if you aren't due your period for 7-8 days it is unlikely you would have implanted yet let alone have enough hcg in your system to give you pregnancy symptoms. Although for your sake I hope you get your bfp :)

I had my implant out 2nd July.. About 2 weeks later I started getting sore boobs which were very sore to touch, and I had cramping too. I put it down to implant removal. I tested but for a :bfn:, I tested again every week on a Monday and kept getting a bfn until 10th August I got my :bfp: so I got sore boobs pretty much straight away. I hope you get the outcome you want. Gl x

I came back on the forums for just this reason. About a week ago I my ovaries started hurting and my boons where sensitive, so I immediately started using my progesterone creme twice a day. It's been awhile since I've been strict ttc so I didn't even know what dpo I was. Since using the progesterone my symptoms has not gone away. I picked up some new progesterone creme this evening as I noticed the tube I had been using was expired.

Current symptoms are tender boobs, cramps on both my left and right sides near my ovaries, slight discharge and exhaustion.

The exhaustion is the insane, I got to bed at 10pm and struggle to get up for 8am. I've been tired before but this week it's been impossible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->