So confused.. Advise needed

brittanyaliss

Hi there
Reaction score
So just a brief history,
I've been trying to conceive since April 2010 and have been unsuccessful. I started using OPK's about 2 months ago and last month was the 1st time that I actually got a Pos and that was on CD17/18..
Well here is when it gets interesting, I got a Pos OPK yesterday on CD 13(@12pm):shrug:
I have no idea what's going on with my body but i'm pretty sure I oV last night. I felt this really bad pain in my right side that just wouldn't go away.
I did :sex: @ like 12 in the morning on Cd 12/13... Which would be basically the starting of cd 13......
Now I am wondering if I'm out being that I didn't BD after that... My question is AM I Anyhoo here are a few pics of my pos OPK you guys tell me what you thinkView attachment 306813
View attachment 306814

Those are SUPER awesome positives, I wish mine had gotten that dark when I used them! You are DEFINITELY not out girl, it only takes one time and since sperm can live up to 5 days, even if you only DTD one time on the day you got your positive, there's absolutely a chance that you could conceive...of course if you can get some more action over the next few days that will increase your chances :thumbup:

When I conceived this time around, I wasn't using OPK's because we were NTNP, and my husband and I only had sex once a week that month because he was traveling for work, so even though I have no clue when I O'd, just goes to show that one time can do the trick lol.

GL girl! :hugs:

Those are SUPER awesome positives, I wish mine had gotten that dark when I used them! You are DEFINITELY not out girl, it only takes one time and since sperm can live up to 5 days, even if you only DTD one time on the day you got your positive, there's absolutely a chance that you could conceive...of course if you can get some more action over the next few days that will increase your chances :thumbup:

When I conceived this time around, I wasn't using OPK's because we were NTNP, and my husband and I only had sex once a week that month because he was traveling for work, so even though I have no clue when I O'd, just goes to show that one time can do the trick lol.

GL girl! :hugs:
That just really gave me hope.. Thanks so much

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"