So confused and need help pls

justonemore31

Reaction score
I had my period November 13th but spotted for 11 days before getting it. My period lasted 7 days and I was due to ovulate the same day it ended but I didn't have any symptoms. We DTD anyways. But then 5 days later I began to spot brown again which would have been CD15 and i had a ton of clear watery CM and I would have thought I was ovulating then but wouldn't that be too late to ovulate with a 23 day cycle?? With a 23 day cycle ovulation day should be CD9 but could it happen since my period lasted longer?? I'm just very confused by it all. And the clear stuff lasted three days and now I'm dry again.

Are you using anything to track ovulation? I’m not sure with short cycles but I know ovulation doesn’t alwaulys happen right when it’s scheduled so could have been an off month for you?

If you don't want to temp, you should use OPKs to track ovulation day.

Ovulation should at least happen on Day 11. The egg needs at least 10 days to mature.

Watery and egg white cervical fluid is fertile fluid before ovulation. The day after ovulation you should see creamy discharge.

The first half of the cycle is flexible and can vary. The second half tends to be steady. Temp or order OPKs and you won't have to guess! No other way to know.

Has your cycle been consistently 23 days or did that just change? Maybe it’s starting to be longer now. Mine used to be so regular and it seems to be getting shorter now. However, I think we discussed this before, I ovulated on cd8 and got pregnant with our daughter. The last cycle I ovulated on cd6 and didn’t get pregnant. I think it was way too early. And I’ve noticed recently, I get ewcm and watery cm directly after af then lasts a few days, then it dries up and then I ovulate. So my cm plays tricks on me! Haha.

I’m guessing you have taken a pregnancy test to rule that out right?

Yes I plan on testing asap. Idk it's just all so confusing. We were just gonna start trying so we didn't have OPKs and stuff like that.

Mine were also 30 to 35 days and started to get shorter. By the time we started trying they were 23-25 days long!

Cycles start to get shorter with age and it's a sign of decreasing fertility.

I'm on Cycle 6 and I've spent the past half year reading a lot and stalking the Fertility Friend's thousands of charts to see what works.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For improving egg quality and your chances to get pregnant:

I narrowed it down to taking these supplements:

CoQ10 - it comes in either Ubiquinol (expensive, hard to make) or Ubiquinone (reasonable price, stable)

The eggs take months to fully mature but the chromosomes divide in half right before ovulation to make room for the male genetic material and that process takes A LOT of cellular energy. With age the cellular energy starts to go down, hence genetic errors and miscarriages.

This supplement is the best thing you can do to improve egg quality. I found that it takes away fatigue, so that's a plus.
I was taking 400 ubiquinol but I switched to 800 plain ubiquinone (more stable format, so it's cheaper, but you need twice the amount)

Methyl B12/Methyl Folate - both are needed for implantation and pregnancy (some can't absorb folic acid)

Evening Primrose Oil - regulates the cycle and increases the cervical fluid (Egg White fertile fluid). The swimmers need good fluid to get to the egg. You'll notice a lot more cervical mucus (CM) after you take this. Start when you get your period. STOP when you ovulate.

I started on those a little over 2 months ago after I had a chemical pregnancy and I decided to focus on egg quality. My cycles are now back to 29 to 30 days with better charts.

I found the brand Jarrow Formulas has all 3 and they're the best price and quality.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
For catching you most fertile days:

Just watch when your fertile fluid looks watery and start using the cheap internet OPK strips. And catch those 4 fertile days.

You'll notice watery fluid around 4 days before ovulation - so "O-4"
Then you'll notice egg white fluid a couple days before ovulation so "O-2" (Peak fertility)
The day you get the FIRST bold positive OPK is the day before ovulation - so "O-1"
The day after, assume it's ovulation day. So "O"
From this day on the "Two Week Wait" to test starts and you can count 1 DPO, 2 DPO. and you'll notice creamy CM or dryness

Ladies start testing around 8 to 12 DPO.

Get a notebook and take notes like "Calendar Day 9, I notice watery CM, negative OPK, BD (baby dance/sex)" so that you can start to see a pattern that's unique to you!

On the bottom of that page tape the internet cheapy OPK to see a test line progression (click on this link)

Good luck! Take a fun approach to it, like a game and one month you'll win! Since TTC can be stressful. Just enjoy the process. Good luck!

Thanks girls. Keeptryingluv I appreciate all that help I took two FRERs this morning and they both have a very very faint but there pink line. I am trying to capture it in camera but having a hard time as they're so light. If I'm pregnant I would be 3wks tomorrow and anywhere btwn 7-11dpo today. So stressful.

Oh, wow! Already? Any faint line on a FRER is good news. Fingers crossed for a quick BFP that gets darker!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->