So confused - Bleeding for 3 time in a month?

MrsHRoss2b

Reaction score
Hi I am new to the forum & TTC and trying to get my head around the minefield of information about Luteal Phase :shrug: menstral cycles and ovulation periods..

I have been on the pill for 10 years which I started taking due to terrible cramping and extremly heavy flow (sorry for TMI) but as far as I am aware I had a regular 28 day cycle which has been just as consistant throughout the time I have been on the pill. It never lasted longer than 3-4 days(max) and was like clockwork I could tell you that within a couple of hours my monthlys would be here!

Now here for the confussing part (well at least I am confused) my last period was 31st Dec and lasted 3 days. Then we started BD everyday (getting caught up in the excitment of TTC :blush:) mid way through I started feeling sick - not actually being sick but getting that watering in my mouth, my nipples were very sensitive and breasts looking veiny and raised bumps apearing round the edge of the nipples, I was feeling I could cry at the slightest thing, dizziness, irritability & bloating. I thought that these might be signs but at the same time thought perhaps it could be wishful thinking??

I had calculated that my next period was due on 28th Jan but by the 24th I started bleeding - not heavy but red in colour that then went pink & brownish this lasted until 26th Jan. Not knowing what that meant (implantation bleeding?!?) I tested anyway on the 28th Jan first test failed:dohh: so I tried again and came back BFN :nope:. I presumed this meant that I was out of luck this mont but yesterday 29th I started bleeding again meaning that in this month I have bled 3 times I am so confussed.

Any advice?! Sorry for the essay!!

Was your bleeding flowing or just spotting?

The trouble with coming off the pill is that it can take a while for your body to get back to normal and while your hormones are sorting themselves out you can get all sorts of symtoms.

If you are one of the lucky ones that goes back to normal straight away... some women can spot with blood with ovulating and also when implanting but it would only be a bit of spotting.. not like a period.

It is very confusing but you just need to wait and see what happens I'm afraid. x

The trouble with coming off the pill is that it can take a while for your body to get back to normal and while your hormones are sorting themselves out you can get all sorts of symtoms.

If you are one of the lucky ones that goes back to normal straight away... some women can spot with blood with ovulating and also when implanting but it would only be a bit of spotting.. not like a period.

It is very confusing but you just need to wait and see what happens I'm afraid. x

Thanks for your reply. Its stopped again! Its not spotting as such but not full flow either its not in the toilet only on the tissue (sorry for TMI). I am not sure how to work out the next ovulation now I am guessing that I would take 24th to be the first day of my last period and work from that only not sure the length of my cycle now. Who would of thought it would be so confussing! X

Thanks for your reply. Its stopped again! Its not spotting as such but not full flow either its not in the toilet only on the tissue (sorry for TMI). I am not sure how to work out the next ovulation now I am guessing that I would take 24th to be the first day of my last period and work from that only not sure the length of my cycle now. Who would of thought it would be so confussing! X

I know this ttc lark drives me nuts :wacko: lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->