So confused by my chart... please help. 17 days of high temps

Jposey

Reaction score
Here is my chart for this month. I started spotting 13dpo, which is normal for me before my period. It was light, only when I wiped and was brown in color. Then it stopped, and now nothing since Saturday. I have a bit of cramping like AF is going to come, and I keep checking and nothing yet. Typical lunar phase is 13-14dpo.

I haven't taken a preganancy test yet because I am so tired of seeing the negative sign, it just hurts. We've been TTC for almost 10 months now and it is seeming so unatainable.

Please check out my chart and let me know what you think. Perhaps FF didn't calculate my ovulation day correctly, or I dunno. Please help!

Thank you

https://imageshack.us/f/7/mychartv.png

looks like a bfp to me hun,

you should test!!!! are you still spotting?
good luck

Thanks, I would sure hope so, but I am trying not to get my hopes up, because I have been disappointed so much. No spotting since Saturday evening. :) Maybe if I have another high temp tomorrow I will take a test. Thanks again. and baby dust to you.

Here is my chart for this month. I started spotting 13dpo, which is normal for me before my period. It was light, only when I wiped and was brown in color. Then it stopped, and now nothing since Saturday. I have a bit of cramping like AF is going to come, and I keep checking and nothing yet. Typical lunar phase is 13-14dpo.

I haven't taken a preganancy test yet because I am so tired of seeing the negative sign, it just hurts. We've been TTC for almost 10 months now and it is seeming so unatainable.

Please check out my chart and let me know what you think. Perhaps FF didn't calculate my ovulation day correctly, or I dunno. Please help!

Thank you

https://imageshack.us/f/7/mychartv.png

:test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test::test:

Exciting...I think its time...but of course up to you :hugs:

Its looking super good! How long is your cycle normally?

Luner phase is usually 13-14 days. Typically see temperature drop on 14dpo-15dpo.

Well I would hate to get your hopes high... but that chart looks PROMISING HUN!!!! :hugs: TEST TEST TEST!!!!

Oh Jposey, I hope this is it for you! :)

Your chart is looking good!

Take a test :)

Thank you everyone. Now I am wanting to test.... may go grab a target test after work. I will let you all know.

Thanks for the positive feedback! Baby dust to everyone.

Thanks ladies for your words of encouragement and support yesterday. I can hardly believe it, but I took your advice and tested this morning.....

:bfp:

Calling the doctor this morning to have it confirmed. Still in shock!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->