So confused...flashing smile opk at 3dpo

MissGossip

Reaction score
Okay so as the title says, I tested this morning despite getting a solid smiley 4 days ago and it came back with a flashing. What does this even mean?! Have I not O'd yet?! The reason I have carried on testing is because I gt my solid smiley straight from a negative and had no flashing so I was confused why that would have happened. I'm worried somethig is going on and that's the reason I haven't fallen oregnant so far. Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks

If i read correctly, the flashing indicates rises in estrogen. You have a natural estrogen rise in the early stages of your luteal phase. Which is why they ask you to stop testing. :) now it is possible to gear up to O then not. Are you pretty regular? Are you confirming with bbt? Honestly, I wouldn't stress. You can always just BD for fun and good measure :)

Hey thanks for your reply, no I'm not temping because I didn't want to become obsessive but I think I probably should lol! I read online that you should stop testing because after you O there is another rose a few days later, which will explain why I got flashing. Going to stop testing now and just keep my fingers crossed! :)

Haha yeah. I temp because I will obsess either way. At least temping keeps my questions to a minimum :) lots of baby dust to you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->