So confused! I need advice :'(

ameeann

Reaction score
Okay so I took a OPK this morning at 11.45am (not FMU) and it was sooo very close to positive!

and I took another one at 2pm today and it's negative!!

Do you think I've missed my window?

we didn't BD yesterday but we did the night before at about 11pm

Is it possible that it's just that my urine was too diluted at 2pm? I held it in from 11.45 am but I've had two pint's of water in that time . . . I would really appreciate what everyone thinks!!

thanks guys I REALLY hope we haven't missed our window :( :( :(

You probably just missed your surge. It sounds like you bd'd at the right time! Good luck!

You produce natural LH through the night try to test between 2pm and 6pm for a more accurate result

my doctor told me after 10am is okay as long as ive held it in for 2 hours prior and it wasn't FMU :) as I can't always test in the afternoon! lol thanks for replying though :)

I got my positive 5 days in a row with fmu!!! I'm freakin out!...negative hpt.

Yah. I think I need to see the doc. They say don't test after the first opk, if that's the case I'd be 5dpo. I don't know what to believe anymore! I just hate these long cycles...cd33 now. I keep getting +opk's and negative hpt's. I bd 4 outa 5 days, so I have a funny feeling this is my month. FX'd

noo don't use FMU! I do two a day 11am and 5pm! hold in that pee!! lol

Yah. I think I need to see the doc. They say don't test after the first opk, if that's the case I'd be 5dpo. I don't know what to believe anymore! I just hate these long cycles...cd33 now. I keep getting +opk's and negative hpt's. I bd 4 outa 5 days, so I have a funny feeling this is my month. FX'd

FXed its your month sweet!!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->