So confused. Implantation 3-5 DPO possible?

Cupcake2016

Reaction score
Looking for some input, I'm not someone who is usually a symptom-checker, I usually down play and explain away symptoms.

Last 2 cycles I've tracked I O on CD17. I thought I would O a bit earlier this month because my fertile CM started early. I had a positive OPK CD15 at night and 16 only in the morning, then O pain day 16 late at night, normally my time rises the next day after O pain, but it didn't this time. Temp rose CD18. At first FF put O at CD15, but with my temp this morning, it changed to CD17. I'm now at CD20. That means, if O was CD15, as FF originally said, I'm 5DPO, if it was when I felt it, I'm 4 DPO, but if I go by FF now, I'm only 3DPO.

This morning I had a temp dip, which I just thought was a random fluke thing, didn't really register it, but then when I went to the bathroom, I had brown spotting on my underwear! I've had my period for 17 years and never ever have I spotted between periods. I would post a pic of that but it's extreme TMI. Is it OK to post stuff like that here? I can't help but get excited, and then I tell myself it's too early for implantation :/ My CM is extremely creamy/lotiony.

Chart attached. Brown spotting was just on underwear, I don't seem to have any more of it yet.
https://imgur.com/C3D0Hll
https://i.imgur.com/C3D0Hll.jpg

Your temps are taken at very different times, this can cause them to be inaccurate. It's hard to tell, bring early in DPO and the fact it's brown, it could be O spotting. Stranger things have happened than earlier implantation, so although pretty unlikely, it's not impossible. Wish I could give you a definite answer xx

I would say it's more likely ovulation spotting. Implantation would be very rare that early. At 3dpo it's still floating down the uterus. It takes about 6 days to get down to the right area and start to burrow in. at 3 days it's still doing its dividing thing. being that it was brown means that it isn't totally fresh and that also gives more to the likelihood of ovulation spotting.

Based on you positive opks and your temps I would agree with where FF put your O date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->