So confused!! Need some insight from moms

WhereisBabyL

Reaction score
Okay...expecting AF today... had cramps throughout the night and definitely thought she would show up early AM (which is usual)...woke up and NOTHING. the cramps aren't as bad as period cramps for sure but I was just assuming she was there since we got BFN's yesterday. I took a WondFo this morning and it was also negative...The symptoms I've been having are nuts- or am I nuts?! In a nutshell, nausea- two spells yesterday, cramping, sore boobs (on sides the most) & burning nipples..hungry!!
I am 14 dpo today.

Anyone else experience this and ended up being pregnant?

Yes! Had exactly all normal pre af symptoms for me and I could have swore af was coming any min! So sure I refused to test for almost a week! But it was a bfp and I was shocked! Did not feel pregnant at all just like I was starting af. Hopefully this helps. If you did have a bfp and then the next day bfn, it sounds likes cp( so sorry if this is the case), or a false positive, which are very rare! Because a line generally is a line.

Yes! Had exactly all normal pre af symptoms for me and I could have swore af was coming any min! So sure I refused to test for almost a week! But it was a bfp and I was shocked! Did not feel pregnant at all just like I was starting af. Hopefully this helps. If you did have a bfp and then the next day bfn, it sounds likes cp( so sorry if this is the case), or a false positive, which are very rare! Because a line generally is a line.
Thank You! No I haven't had a BFP yet! All negative so far. I should have started AF yesterday or today and the cramps are now gone... Sooo strange!

I just realized that my original post said that I got BFPs lol no I definitely meant BFN

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->