So Confused. Please Help.

christina_r

Reaction score
I have not O'd for months. I had a Thyroid problem (now under control) and possible PCOS. I was supposed to start my period last week. Had a blood test several weeks ago that said I did not O. Then, I guess cause I needed to pee on something, I took an opk yesterday and it was positive (no doubt about it). I took one this morning and though it was dark is was not positive. Is it possible I O'd this late in my cycle? Would that even be a good thing to O this late? I just want to know. I make myself crazy with all this stuff.

Especially with PCOS, it is pretty normal to O later in your cycle (if you are one of the lucky PCOS girls who actually do O!!). If you got a pos OPK, I hope you dtd!! And O'ing this late would necessarily be a bad thing!! Keep us posted, FX'd for you!!

I really really hope your right. We did..... hem hem..... just in case. Well, for fun to ofcourse :winkwink:. I really really want this. I have not O'd in a really long time. That was the first positive OPK I have had in...... well ever. I almost fell over when I saw it. Hopefully it works out. FX. I'll keep you posted.

how late are you in your cycle? what day are u on and how long are your cycles?

My last cycle started Sept 18th. I haven't had anything even close to a normal cycle since sometime last year. When I went to the doctor I found out that my thyroid was very messed up. I have since gotten on medication and (also in sept) found out it was all regualted. my doctor still suspects that I have PCOS. My blood work came by ok for that but I have absolutely all the other symptoms so my doctor and I were kinda waiting to see if I would O or not. My blood work in the early part of Oct said I had not O. Doctor said if I didn't start to O by Nov I was going to start Clomid. I was just hoping maybe I had actually O'd all by myself.

It certainly is possible! I usually have 28ish day cycles (give or take a day or 2) and with DD i fell on day 25! I O very late that month. I didnt realise at first but it took nearly 2 weeks from when AF was due before I got a positive and I had to have an early scan due to bleeding which is when I found out how late it had happened!
Good luck to you. Xx

I really hope it was it. I at least know that I had the LH surge cause the OPK was (no doubt about it) positive. I'm trying not to get my hopes up but I will take a test in about another week and a half. Well..... who am I kidding. I will take another one in a week and a half because I am sure I will give up and test before then. I always do. :blush::blush::blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->