SO confused right now! has anyone had similar?!

LoolaXx

TTC our first!
Reaction score
Hi ladies :kiss:

So as far as I can remember, my cycles have always been regular 28 days on the dot.. although up until last month I wasn't tracking anything as we wasn't TTC then, but they have never been THIS long.

AF was due last wednesday (15th), I normally get mild cramps the day before which let me know it's on its way so I found it strange when I had no signs. Wednesday come and went, no AF turned up so I got quite excited and tested....... BFN :growlmad:

The next day (CD29) I was at work and it started to feel wet down there so I was guessing AF had turned up, I went to the toilet to find a 5 pence piece size of brown blood. So I left it and kept going back to check, nothing. That's all i've had :cry:

So here we are CD31:
-no cramps
-no BFP
-no AF
-no NOTHING

The only thing i'm hoping (probably overthinking the situation) is that I ovulated late, did actually conceive and the brown spot was spotting but it's too early for a BFP yet. If not, i don't have a clue :nope: This has completely confused me for when I will even ovulate next cycle if AF does mysteriously arrive. Does anyone have advice or similar stories please? Sorry for the super long post! thanks girls :flow:
xx

Hugs hun I think it sounds like you probably did ovulate later then you though and hopefully that spotting was implantation. Fingers crossed for you. x

p.s I love your profile pic your horses are gorgeous!! x

Aww thankyou so much honey! i'm hoping it was spotting too but not sure what i'm suppose to be looking out for as I didn't have any spotting last time, have no clue if it's meant to be red or brown blood, how much etc. Argh! it's a waiting game I guess :D x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->