So Confused with this whole opk :(

Jessicamlazo

Reaction score
I dont know if this is positive... It was taken a few days ago. I know not the best picture.. Why is TTC so stressful? =:)sad1:
All I want is a :bfp:

Attachments

• IMG_1530[1].jpg
    IMG_1530[1].jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 26
Hiya, it looks close to positive, did you test the day after??? The line HAS to be the same or darker than the control. I know, it's stressful isnt it!!! Good luck hun xx

It looks close to positive, sometimes you need to use the same brand for two cycle before you know what a positive looks like for you. Good Luck :dust:

I did test the next day and it looked pretty much the same. its very stressful. thanks girls it really makes me feel better. I have been really down lately, thinking as if I am failing my husband and my daughter :(

What cd are you on? Those look like they may be getting close to positive, but aren't quite there yet.

Cd24. Those were taken last week i just didnt have the guts to upload it

yes id say thats a positive. I never got a true dark positive OPK, but i started learning was positive OPK's looked like for me... and this month I got pregnant! Here are my OPK's this month!

CD15 was the closest I got to a positive, and according to my temperatures it is very clear that I ovulated on CD16

Attachments

• opk_may.jpg
    opk_may.jpg
    35.4 KB · Views: 22
yes id say thats a positive. I never got a true dark positive OPK, but i started learning was positive OPK's looked like for me... and this month I got pregnant! Here are my OPK's this month!

CD15 was the closest I got to a positive, and according to my temperatures it is very clear that I ovulated on CD16

Your post is really helpful. It shows that not everyone will get a true positive (without testing every hour or something), but you can still get a surge.

Your post is really helpful. It shows that not everyone will get a true positive (without testing every hour or something), but you can still get a surge.

Yes and on CD15 i tested with FMU, noon, and in the evening too! And my temps went up and i ended up pregnant so obviously i ovulated :) Good luck!

Yes and on CD15 i tested with FMU, noon, and in the evening too! And my temps went up and i ended up pregnant so obviously i ovulated :) Good luck!

Thanks Jokerette! It made me feel alot better. My breasts are really tender today...I hate waiting!! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->