So confused!

YellowCrayon

My and my gorgeous fiance
Reaction score
I'm not even sure if I'm posting this is the right place, so bear with me... I'm even confused about that! Apologies in advance also for the long post!

OK, here's the deal - I posted here a couple of weeks ago, because I had a weird period (very light, no clots, lasted for less than 24 hours and was a strange, browny colour). Prior to that, I'd come off the pill for six months but nothing had happened. Then my boyfriend proposed and we decided to concentrate on the wedding which we're having on November 8th of this year. So I went back on the pill, but as nothing had happened for the 6 months prior to that, we didn't bother using extra contraception for the first 7 days of the cycle.

Anyway, so I had that weird period during my break from the pill and I just didn't feel right. I came here looking for advice and everyone was extremely helpful and lovely and told me to test, which I did and it came out :bfn: However, as a disclaimer it was a cheapy Superdrug test and I did it in the middle of the day. But it was negative so so far, so good.

But the thing is, I still don't feel right. I've got horrible lower back ache, which is more crampy then a continuous ache, I feel nauseous all the time, I'm dizzy and I have a headache that won't go away. Payday is well over a week away and I literally don't have a spare penny at the moment to spend on pregnancy tests, so I'm thinking of going to a walk in clinic on Thursday (the next time they're open) to get another test. Or am I just being ridiculous?

I want a baby so much, but with the wedding coming up and the fact that my company is making redundancies and I think I might be next, I'm terrified that if I AM pregnant, we won't be able to cope. I'm the main breadwinner in our house, there's no way we could cope on my fiance's wages, so it's the worst possible time for us. I don't know if I'm desperate to hear a yes or a no on Thursday. I'm so confused and I guess I just needed to vent. Thanks so much for listening.

Hi hon.Sounds like youre having a scary and stressful time :hugs: I would definitely go to a walk in clinic and get a test but bear in mind that headaches,nausea and feeling dizzy might all be because youre so stressed.
I hope everything works out for you either way,let us know xx

I know you're right. It's funny, as soon as you said all my symptoms could be explained away by stress, I was so disappointed even given that we can't afford a baby right now. But hey, can anyone, ever? So I guess at least I'm not confused anymore about how I would feel if I do a test and it's positive. I'm just going to bite the bullet and do it. Better to know than not, right?

Good Luck hun, I know what its like not having any money and things not happening at the right times, I'd love a baby right now, but its just not practical to. Always better to know than not, otherwise u will just keep worrying about it and getting even more stressed. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->