So confused!

xlouloux

LTTC & 1 Furbaby
Reaction score
Over the past 7 days I've had a mixture of positive and negative OPKs. Has this happened to anyone else? I get that my body is probably trying to ovulate and maybe hasn't yet but jeez over 7 days!!

The pic I've attached, they aren't in order but it's just to give you and example of what's been happening. I'm sure I've missed out some OPKs too. The last test is today's and is still wet so it looks like the most positive, but it will just look like the rest when it's dry. :(

Can anyone shed some light?:wacko::flower:

Attachments

• IMAG0365.jpg
    IMAG0365.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 21
Hmm it looks pos the last one Im getting annoyed
Of o ovulation test my self

The only thing I can think of is that, like you said, your body keeps gearing up to ov and then an egg isn't getting released for whatever reason. Do you BBT chart? That would give you a better idea of what's going on with your body. Also I know that women with PCOS get positive opk's even when they're not ovulating but hopefully that's not the case!:)

How many times each day do you test? What time? I hear that testing too early in the day can always have a positive, but then other posts I've read indicate there isn't enough hormone in the morning so it's best to test in the afternoon. I test 2 or 3 X as soon as I have other fertile signs (CM, CP, any OPK test line even faint)
FX for you!

Hun I would go of your temps !! But these ovulation test are always like nearly postive for me so I use the green ones and they give me a very strong positive xx

I test several times a day, all positive. I've used these ones before and not had a problem with them. I think my body is just playing up this month because my temps haven't confirmed O yet either. Tests are still positive though.

It mite be abit of a dodgy packet ??:/ aslong as your doing your temps that's will confirm when ov happens chick what about laying off the tests less stress I'am not using this month and I feel a lot more relaxed just temping :D xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->