So confused

justme00

Reaction score
I am supposedly one day past AF due date. I have been having AF like cramps on and off for days now. Sure that AF was around the corner but it hasn't shown. Now I'm leaking this thick white CM again. No blood... but lots of gooey CM...what the heck. All tests are saying BFN. I dunno what's going on. I almost wish AF would just show up already!!

I just thought of this....maybe your very fertile right now and that is what is producing all the cm....even though AF is due right about now....our bodies do strange things....:headspin: :-k

do u know when u o'd? maybe it hasn't been long enough yet?

do u know when u o'd? maybe it hasn't been long enough yet?

Last AF was 10/25 so fertilityfriend said I was to ovulate 11/7. We BD'd 11/3-11/10 almost every single day. During that week I noticed clear cm on 11/3 and 11/8 which supposedly occurs when you are most fertile.

Maybe it will just take you a bit longer to get your BFP :) No AF is a good sign...

Good Luck Hun!

:hugs:

Hmm, no idea then. Maybe you should just wait a few days then test again :dust:

I think I might have asked you this in another thread, but are you using the early preg tests? The ones that only need to detect 10mg of HCG, where as other ones need 50mg of HCG.

Maybe treat yourself to an early preg test and you might get your BFP? I hope so, good luck!

Nevermind about my above question, I just found your answer in another thread!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->