So confused!

hulahoop09

Mum to lg and pg #2
Reaction score
Hiya everyone

Okay so I wasnt sure where to post but keep needing to get things off my chest! We were gonna wait til lo was approx 4-5 yrs old to start ttc as we may need to put her into childcare shortly and didnt want 2 in childcare cause of cash BUT we seem to have changed our minds. I have been broody since lo.was born and it hasnt gone away. Atm my dad takes care of lo and he may have to go back to work so we may have to pay for chidcare which we will get help with, will leave us approx 150pm. Also we go away in sept which I dont mind being pregnant for, just no flying heavy! Lol. So we were gonna hopefully start ttc this summer and have another lo and I have maternity then.when I go back to work eldest will be in nursery 15hrs pw (i work 30) and youngest will go into childcare.

I am.craving to come off the pill I am so excited to get that bfp and be pregnant and prepare for a new baby and for my lo to be a big sister. I dont know how O can wait til may/june to come off the pill!!

How do you ladies manage to keep the craving for a new baby at bay?!

I am trying for my first baby but at the same time I am dieting and exercising and trying to lose weight because im 18st and scared of being overweight when pregnant. I want to have a cute baby bump and for people to realise that I am pregnant! I am also going away in September so worried about getting pregnant now! but tbh it wouldnt be ideal but I don't really care because I want a baby! Some days are worse than others with the longing to have a baby, then I get worried that I will never be able to concieve and then I worry about other things too. It's difficult but your get there hun! Maybe you should wait because I see from the ticker its your first holiday as a family but at the same time I know how frustrating it is and the feeling of just wanting to crack on and get it done! haha.. :)

xx

Haha thanks hun. Its our first holiday abroad as a family. Hubby told me to stop taking the pil so I can see how my cycles are and considering using ov strips to prevent for a couple of months. Hubby said if we get pg we get pg. Lol. Xx

No I have stopped pill and gonna use ov strips/withdrawl for couple of months but of we get pg then we will be happy! :D

Yayy thats brilliant! at least it give it a chance for it too get out of your system and then as soon as holiday comes round ;) lol.. :D X

Lol. I wanna have a little bump in time for hol which is 8 mnths time so fxd!

Awhh :) I really wanna go on holiday as a nice little family, when I went last year I seen this really cute young family with a baby and after that I was obsessed with wanting my own! :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->