So confused!

Starsuprise

Reaction score
I'm really hoping someone can help me I'm so confused! I was taking the pill but I wasn't really taking it properly, I missed the first 3 pills of the pack and basically took 10 pills out of 21. Anyway I was supposed to finish my last pill on Tuesday 21 may but on Sunday 19 may I started spotting so I decided to just leave the last 2 pills. I spotted on the Sunday on Monday I was bleeding heavily but then Monday night it just suddenly stopped. I would normally have a withdrawal bleed on a Thursday (after taking my last pill on a Tuesday) I didn't get a withdrawal bleed. For the last week I have felt pregnant, nauseous, gassy, cramps and really tired to name a few symptoms! I've took numerous pregnancy tests which are negative however I've had a lot of evap lines :( would a pregnancy test show an accurate result this early? I'm not sure when I should be testing as I have no idea when I ovulated or if I even did, my cervix is very high. I'm sorry this is soooo long and confusing but I'd truly appreciate any reply I'm just so confused :( x

I screwed my bcp back in December and it was when I stopped taking them that I started feeling super pg. they say its your body reacting to the real hormones your body produces compared to the chemical ones. I did three hpt and bloodwork all neg... I guess timing wise I think the hpt say to wait like 19 days from the last time you had unprotected sex... 2 weeks for the luteal phase plus 5 days cuz spermies can survive a while.... Then you know for sure you're not testing early.... Good luck!

Thank you so much for your reply :) I've had unprotected sex throughout the month but the first time this month that I did was the 11 may, so if I've understood correctly the earliest that I could start testing from would be tomorrow? 11 may plus 24 days is 4 June? And from then onwards to cover for the other days in the month? X

You just need to count 19 ... 14+5, so you are kind of in the midst of test time I guess... If you wanna save money on tests I would go from the most recent :sex: but hey if you wanna test from here on out go ahead! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->