So confused :/

JWandBump

Reaction score
Hey everyone! Bit of backgroud, me OH have been together almost 7 years, both each other's first loves/relationships. We have a 4 year old DD and a 2 year old DS.

We are engaged and hoping to get married this year, so basically it's all good.

Anyway I really would like a 3rd baby (after wedding), oh really does not.. I know I'm very lucky to have two and one of each already, but I just don't feel done. I get so upset thinking about never having another pregnancy or newborn baby :( I would prob get over it in time and I know we would be better off money and house wise with two. I just don't know :( sounds silly but I also don't want to ruin what we have :/ sorry this is a bit of a rant.

Do you know what his reasons are for not wanting another? Is it the finances/housing you mentioned? Might he be more open in time if you were able to improve your finances?

What is it exactly what makes you get upset at the thought of not having another? Is it the experience of carrying and having a baby? Do you think another sibling would be an added benefit for the two you now have? Maybe you want the same (or the opposite) of what you had growing up...?

I think exploring the fundamental reasons on both sides can help you both understand yourselves and each other better, and from there you can explore possibilities.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->