So confused

Tweetz

Reaction score
Hi there

So my cycles have always been regular at 28 days. My last period was on the 23rd of June. I was due the 21st of July and it never came. Two weeks prior I had the strangest CM almost peach coloured and snotty (sorry TMI) and a tiny bit of brown spotting I had this once for one day then nothing more. I am now officially a week late with negative hpt. I just know something is not right as I have had god awful nausea lasting for days now with aversions to chocolate. I’ve also had cramps here and there and swollen breasts but alas no period. I have a doctors appointment scheduled in a couple of days, at least if I got a positive result I would know what’s going on! I’ve also been craving really spicy foods like I did when I was pregnant with our son. Just so confused.

Anyone been pregnant and kept getting BFN?

Hasn't happened to me, but a friend of mine was like 8 weeks along when she finally got a positive test with her last baby, and she had been testing for weeks. So it's definitely possible!

I got my BFP at 2 weeks late! I went in for an ultrasound nearly a month later and was only 7weeks! Turns out I ovulated super late. Dont give up.

I am wondering if I ovulated late ... I started with ewcm around the 7th which made sense as that was 28 days after last period ... but the ewcm lasted until 16th where I noticed the strange peach coloured streak in it... never seen that before ... it went back to watery ewcm for a couple of days then lotiony or watery and has stayed the same ... 11 days late today not tested since 9 days late but I’m thinking If I did ovulate the 16th then I would have been due my period the 30th so maybe testing on that day was too early? Don’t know if I should give it a week or see a doctor

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->