So Confused :/

kuntrykutie

Soon2be mom of 2
Reaction score
my last period was from 12-21 to 12-23 which is unusual for it to only be three days long because it is usually at least five. i had unprotected sex on 12-29 and 12-31 and ovulation day was on 01-04. my period is currently about 2 days late but i haven't been having any symptoms of pregnancy besides eating a lot and having vivid dreams. Just wondering if i could be pregnant or if it is because i stopped taking my birth control after my last period stated above. please help :(

Obviously I can't tell you if you are preggo, but with my ds and this bean the only symptoms I had were the same as yours. In fact that's how I knew this time round as every other month I had tons of pg symptoms and wasn't pregnant, this time It felt like af was coming and I was super hungry all the time, and kept dreaming about random stuff hehe.

I'd go get a test ASAP Hun, fingers crossed for your bfp xx

it's just weird cause i haven't been getting nauseous, no abdominal pain and i can usually pin it to the day and usually time i'm suppose to get it and i had unprotected sex a good 4-5 days prior to ovulating so i don't if the sperm could have survived that long or what. that's where the whole confusion thing comes from. lol oh and then there was also the unprotected sex on the 6th and 7th of this month. guess i will just have to take a test and see what it says. Thank You!

I would take a test just to be sure, but if you just recently stopped taking birth control it could just be your body trying to find its normal. Let us know what the test says! Good Luck!!!

sounds like your body trying to get back to normal i was on BC took me three months for my cycle to come back to normal:)

Seems like your body is trying to regulate itself since you are coming off bc. Mine was the same way once I stopped taking bc. It took a few months for my cycle to become regular.

the weird thing is that my period is still coming like clockwork. Hopefully everything will go good later this week when i ov. don't really know all the abbreviations. lol.

i stopped last month. so i've been off of it for one cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->