So Confusing!

m0mmy

Reaction score
Hi ladies

sorry, but no am i going to have a moan.....how can a woman not know what symptoms she suffers when AF due? that is not having a go at anyone apart from me! I strongly believe i am pg, for last week i have suffered from nausea, tiredness and very mild cramps and for the last 2 nights i have had to get up at around 2am to pee! AF due in around 4 days, with symptoms still there. Usually, all i get is strong cramps the day AF starts, but there are so many contradicting sites, i know don't know what to think! Some say you can't possibly have symptoms before a missed period, others say you can, so what is the truth?!

Anyone else confused??

Thanks and sorry!!

If you think you are pg why don't you go to your doctors for a blood test? you'll find out either way then x

hi, when my period is due I experience very simular symptoms to pregnancy, I feel sicky, bloated, tired, I even crave mustard and chili sauce, I pee during the night too sometimes when I'm due on... I didn't pee during the night in the first trimester. It wasnt until the third trimester that I started to feel the need to use the bathroom during the night. Everyone is different hun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->