So confuuuused!!

JellyBeann

Son, Daughter, 2 Angels
Reaction score
So, my cycles are usually 23 days, with 5 days of medium bleeding. I had the 5 days of bleeding, then on CD 11 and 12 I had a light-medium pink bleed, with it turning to pink cm on CD12. I then had no more pink bodily fluids leaving my body. Saturday I am supposed to be camping, due on today. Packed loads of tampons etc ready for https://s1.bbstatic.com/images/smilies/witch.gif to appear today. But, halfway through Saturday, i am unable to straighten out, I am crying with pain and it feels like my womb is falling out (tmi sorry!) Anyhoo, DH says, come on, lets go home, so we do, I am crunched up on the sofa, in agony, with a hot water bottle on my belly. I start to spot, I get a medium red bleed for a day, I have stopped bleeding now, and mycrampsare almost nothing!! I thought CD11 and 12 was implantation maybe, but have I had a one day AF? Since I am not on today, should I POAS tomorrow just in case?

I am so confuused!! :shrug:

What CD was the painful bleed on? Poor you, sounds horrid.

I took a test this morning, :bfp:! Painful Bleed was on CD23!

this has given me a little hope!!

I was due tuesday gone, but got pink spotting on thursday friday and sat morning then it went untill after dtd sunday night now its a light-medium red flow.

congrats!!!!

this has given me a little hope!!

I was due tuesday gone, but got pink spotting on thursday friday and sat morning then it went untill after dtd sunday night now its a light-medium red flow.

congrats!!!!

Have you taken another test hun?

x

nopeeessssss! there on the way. hopefully post man will bring them tomorrow/wednesday.

atleast if its neg then i know for sure that this was an odd flow!

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->