so crampy, sharp, stabbing at times

Torsornin

Reaction score
My last two pregnancies I was crampy from the beginning, and kept spotting then MCed :(

This one I am cramping and having quite sharp pains, enough that they sometimes take my breath away, and I am only 3 weeks!

It didnt help that I wiped out badly yesterday, slipping on a frosty wheel chair ramp here at home (that thing has GOT to go)
bruised and pulled and strained things and generally am so super sore.

But I lifted today (my last mc started with lifting 2 50lb bags of chicken food - I know it didnt CAUSE it - but TOTAL paranoia)
I am so damn sore from my fall yesterday, my arms my sides, my back. And the cramping for my uterus/belly area got started/worse today when I lifted.

I am worried.

I wont lift/push/pull anything more than 10lbs for a long long time.
Took some tylenol and a hot bath that seemed to help a bit. Now I am in bed, took my first progesterone supp a while ago....
so now I am wondering
How much of my cramping is from falling,
how much is from lifting,
how much is normal, and
how much could possibly be the progesterone....

These are quite sharp and ouchy :(

I want some magical sign that everything is going to be OK - because none of mine have ever been OK and I cramped with all of them, then started spotting. I am considered "high risk" right now due to multiple mcs.........This is the first I have ever had progesterone for. hoping that this will be lucky number 4 and the progesterone helps

This is my second pregnancy but the first was a chemical pregnancy so i am completely knew to this i was cramping quite alot at 4 weeks through to a couple of days ago now i barely have cramping (i find this scary) mine were sharp sometimes and all day and night, actually worse at night so i would say that what your expieriencing is normal.

Also if you dont mind me asking how often/long did you spot for? Since friday i have had one wipe a day of brown of pink discharge i'm so worried but its to early for a ultrasound.

I do hope your ok and the progesterone works for you x

actually I feel so much better this AM - whether it is the progesterone all ready, or just the rest or a combo of the two. I woke up today feeling fabulous - but bloated Ha!

I spotted for like an evening for implantation, then nothing for a week, then I started spotting constantly (brown) kept going to the dr, they kept telling me it was normal, then I started bleeding and well then, it got sad from there :( I was crampy the whole time. I had stabbing pains in my uterus and into my cervix after lifting during the second pregnancy - that is when the mc started.

I feel better about this pregnancy for some reason, it feels different I hope that is a good thing :D

Not sure if this helps as I am also a little concerned by it lol but I have had pain from day 1!

This is my 1st pregnancy... I didn't know I was pregnant until almost 6 weeks (kept getting negative tests). I was under the doctor being tested for STD's etc as I'd been having pain in my ovaries for a few weeks, stabbing pains (constantly!) and shooting pains going from my vagina up inside (sorry tmi).

I am a bit worried so have booked in for an early scan next week to see if all is ok. I have spoken to my doctor and a midwife who both said if the pain isn't painful enough or constant enough to be on painkillers or make me bed bound not to worry. They said only worry if the pain is very bad and accompanied by blood. I've been having these symptoms for 5 weeks plus now and so far it's still here lol

I also feel tender after lifting things. Just trying to listen to my body and not do any more than I need to!

Hope all is ok. Keep us updated :) x

I have been feeling better

Still cramping at times, but not as bad, if I do a lot (like walk for a while or whatever) I start cramping - but like period cramp - if I rest or take a bath they go away.

Only a slight brown discharge from time to time, NOTHING like my last few pregnancies

I think the progesterone is helping :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->