So desparate to get out of here now!

Munchkin30

1 DD,2 losses, Pregnant!!
Reaction score
Hey ladies,

You probably all feel like me but I'm just so sick of first trimester now! This is my second first trimester in 6 months and I hate hate hate it. The stress, the uncertainty , the food aversions, the nausea, the exhaustion.... I just want my bump and my kicking baby and to not have to keep it secret despite feeling like total cr*p.
My 12 week scan is a week tomorrow and to be honest once that's over successfully I'm out of here, I don't care if it's early!

Anyone else had enough now!? Xx

Am totally with you on this one Hun. Our stories are almost identical.
I had a mmc in sep at 11 weeks followed by d&c. We then got our BFP November & now 10weeks. My scan is also a week tomorrow but think ill only be 11+4.
I just can't wait to get past 12 weeks FX for the both of us. Xxx

You're so close to being FREEE...

This is my 3rd 1st trimester this year! I'm so friggen over it...you said it.

Not long ladies till you get to see your beautiful babies, hang in there :) I live in Manchester (Stockport) and gave birth at Wyhtenshawe, really good hospital :) Xxx

Thanks hon yes it sounds like you totally get it too! One first tri is bad enough but 2 in a row is horrendous. One friend on here had a mc then got pregnant the next cycle , had another mc got pregnant again the next cycle and is now 13 weeks ! She's been in the first tri continuously since April I think!
I'm not in Manchester I'm near derby and will be at queens in burton again. Remind me have you had early scans? X

Thanks hon yes it sounds like you totally get it too! One first tri is bad enough but 2 in a row is horrendous. One friend on here had a mc then got pregnant the next cycle , had another mc got pregnant again the next cycle and is now 13 weeks ! She's been in the first tri continuously since April I think!
I'm not in Manchester I'm near derby and will be at queens in burton again. Remind me have you had early scans? X

Your friend is a TROOPER :shock:

I cannot wait either! I think with me it's coz with ds I had an early scan by now (6w6d I had it at) but this time, despite my kidney infection, I've got to wait till my 12 week scan which is at least a month away!

That would be me! Yes i hate first tri! Today i am technically out right? 13,3333 weeks?
I have a wee bump at last and i know all will be alright x

Yes celine you definitely win your ticket out of this place!! And as always my love I am hot on your preggo little heels :) xxx

Iam with you it's the worst wait ever but the problem for me isn't worrying hasn't stopped !!!! I just want too get too v day then I'll relax a little abit !!!

I went through 1 year of ealry losses then couldn't get preg too find out my hubbies sperm is that bad too have too go through 3 cycles of ivf too get here I feels nutter lol x

Munchkin we have the same due date! :)) I hated first tri when I was pregnant with my daughter but I'm so busy with her now and I'm just thankful for no belly in the way yet! Also I am trying to get a new job so I'm kinda glad I'm not showing yet. For those on their second/third pregnancies, did it all seem to fly by much faster? I haven't had a second to worry I'm too busy with my daughter. With her I was agonizing over every day but now we are almost at week 11 and still haven't taken a belly picture. Lol I feel almost guilty for not spending hours murmuring to my belly and thinking on baby. There's just no time in the day!

With our repeated losses I never even bothered to officially join first tri and just lurked a bit prior to this pregnancy so I feel your pain. We had a confirmed uterine pregnancy with good hcg rise so I finally joined this time around lol. I waited until 14 weeks before moving over since that's what 2nd trimester is labeled for on this forum anyway but I see a lot of gals joining early so you wouldn't be the first lol.

Hoping for a healthy pregnancy and see in in 2nd tri whenever you head over :)

Me! Now I'm starting to feel a bit more human I just want to go over there. Although my MS and fatigue is still lingering it's no where near as bad as it has been. It's flown so far though, keeping up with a 2 year old definitely speeds things up!!

Yes I agree, first tri is the hardest bit and anyone having had to do it twice or more in a row due to losses is amazing. It's hard feeling so ill and tired while worrying about everything. My scan is 2 weeks tomorrow and I can't wait!!

I'm just looking forward to actually be able to announce the pregnancy. I had a scan (private) at 10w 3days and all was great so i feel quite relaxed but i'm still waiting for my '12 week' nhs scan before i announce. No idea when thatll be though...STILL dont have my date through so i'm expecting to be here til 14 wks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->