So desperate to join you ladies...Question re first response

B

becks

Hi girls.. Im currently in 2ww and was wondering how soon you got your bfp with first response? I've just done a test 8dpo and got a bfn. Im not due af for another 6 days but can't help but feel deflated now :cry:

Thank-you in advance :flower:

The earliest I had a bfp with first response is 10dpo! And even then it was mega faint... Barely visible. Don't worry you are still very early :hugs: xx

The earliest I had a bfp with first response is 10dpo! And even then it was mega faint... Barely visible. Don't worry you are still very early :hugs: xx

Thanks Dollybird. I feel so emotional today it's untrue. I read your reply and started crying??? Whats that all about? Lol xx

When you get your bfp all boils down to when you implant, what hcg level that happens at, and your doubling speed. Those things all vary even for a single woman.

My first two pregnancies, I didn't test until AF was due and not with fr. My last one, I got ms early and got bfn 9 days after dtd fmu but a bfp hpt and beta that afternoon with old frer. This pregnancy, I got a faint bfp on 9dpo and confirmation on 4 test brands the next day.

You are still in it! Hugs

First pregnancy i tested at 14 days and second I tested at 10. So i think your still early.

Thanks ladies.. I have been feeling sick for the last 4 days but now nothing only a headache, slight af type cramps and mild lower bachache.. Hope it's not a bad sign that the sickness has stopped xx

I tested on day 22 of my cycle and was negative but ive been pregnant twice before and I just knew with the nausea that I was pregnant. Waited until my period was due on day 30 and as I knew I was pregnant. Too early to test for you too I would say. Good luck on your bfp and hope this month is the month for you x

I wouldn't worry about symptoms. It's hard because so many things can cause them. I remember whining on 10dpo that my symptoms were gone and I felt great and I didn't even want to test. And look how that turned out lol

You should go read my thread in tww about 3 weeks ago lol. I tested bfn at 8,9,10dpo with an obvious bfp at 11dpo. I even wrote a thread about how bummed I was to be out bc my previous pregnancies I get very early bfps like 8-9dpo. Well! Here I am at 5+1 weeks. Don't give up yet! 8dpo too early xx

You should go read my thread in tww about 3 weeks ago lol. I tested bfn at 8,9,10dpo with an obvious bfp at 11dpo. I even wrote a thread about how bummed I was to be out bc my previous pregnancies I get very early bfps like 8-9dpo. Well! Here I am at 5+1 weeks. Don't give up yet! 8dpo too early xx

Thanks hun. I will go and look for it now xx

I didn't get a really obvious line with this pregnancy until 2 days past when AF was due...at 4 days past AF it was finally really dark.

I'm 13 weeks and baby has a strong fast heartbeat...so don't worry, sometimes you KNOW you're pregnant, but it takes awhile to show up on the test, for various reasons.

I got a REALLY faint faint faint positive at 10dpo and by 11 dpo it was pretty obvious. Good luck!!

Thanks again ladies x how accurate are the strip tests? Any ideas? Xx

Thanks again ladies x how
accurate are the strip tests? Any ideas? Xx

Loads of girls on here and me included have experienced convincing Evaps and dye runs with the cheap test strips.
I bought cheap tests but they are in a little case and I found them to be good!

Sounds good! I'm a poas addict haha. Can't wait to see your next tests when you take them!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->