So disappointed...

Honeypot

Hubby, baby tater, and I
Reaction score
So, right now I am on cycle day 31 (the past couple of months I've had a 32 day cycle).

I've been having a headache since two days ago, lower back pain, I've had a little bit of a sore throat, and my cervix was high....there was a GREAT chance that I could have been pregnant...

Went to the doctor yesterday because my back pain was so bad and they ran a pregnancy test and it came back negative...darn it.

-sigh-

I am supposed to go to my OBGYN on Monday to discuss getting on femara again. I had to have it to get pregnant with Lucas...and technically we've been trying for about a year now. Problem is I weigh about 290 pounds...I've gained about 20-30 since I've had Lucas (he is 20 months now). I'm worried that she won't give me the femara due to my weight and tell me I need to lose weight first...but yet there are women who are my weight who can get pregnant naturally so I'm hoping that won't be an issue....

Awww, so sorry to hear that! :hugs:
Hubby and I are TTC#2, and my cycles haven't quite regulated yet because I'm still breastfeeding... but I hear you as far as weight gain. I was 190 lbs when I got pregnant with my son. I am now 235 lbs! I got up to 245 when I was pregnant, then in the weeks following his birth I dropped back down to 212. However, no one told me that while I was nursing, I was going to become ravenous! I gained that weight back so fast it wasn't even funny. Now I wish I could lose it before getting pregnant again, but I don't want the kids too far apart in age, so... we'll see when it happens.

Maybe she'll give you the femara and let you actively try to lose weight while you're taking it? Hope all works out for you! :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->