So disappointing! Am i out?

Sunshine84

Reaction score
Hello all - I have 55-60 day long cycles. 3 failed clomid cycles and a clear HSG. I started vitex and pregnitude a couple months back and this cycle I am on cd8 and already my temps have dropped to cover line. I am so dissapointed. I alwasy have a 11 or 12 day LP and am so sad that my temps have dropped on cd7. If it jumped back up cd 8 i might have though it was implantation but it does not appear so. :( Is there any minute chance that I am still in the running this cycle? :cry:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3d34df

Hello all - I have 55-60 day long cycles. 3 failed clomid cycles and a clear HSG. I started vitex and pregnitude a couple months back and this cycle I am on cd8 and already my temps have dropped to cover line. I am so dissapointed. I alwasy have a 11 or 12 day LP and am so sad that my temps have dropped on cd7. If it jumped back up cd 8 i might have though it was implantation but it does not appear so. :( Is there any minute chance that I am still in the running this cycle? :cry:

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/3d34df

I wish I could help you, love. Since you've been through some different medications to help out your fertility.. it may be a good idea to also post in the Long Term TTC Forum. :] I've been TTC for 15 months and get more hits there with responses than here.

Dropping below cover line is never a good thing. But sooo much affects our waking temperature and could have thrown it off. It looks like your crosshairs are not solid, so there is some doubt to when you O'd. If you did O where the crosshairs show, then you got one BD in for this cycle - and that's fine.

If your temps bounce back up tomorrow that's good news. Fx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"